Welcome to PublicVoice.ng. You are deemed to have read in full and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on PublicVoice.ng is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• PublicVoice.ng contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of PublicVoice.ng may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, publicVoice.ng may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
OUR POLICIES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR USERS
Requirements for Users
By submitting your text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, video to our website for consideration for posting you hereby confirm the rights and responsibilities that you have with regard to the video and hereby grant publicvoice.ng the irrevocable right and license to duplicate, broadcast, exhibit, transmit and exploit the video, or to allow publicvoice.ng to grant sublicenses to third parties to duplicate, broadcast, exhibit, transmit and exploit the video, on the internet, mobile platforms or other media throughout the world.
You hereby acknowledge that you shall receive valuable consideration from publicvoice.ng for submitting your text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, and videos for posting to our website.
You represent that you either created the content yourself or have received the legal right and authority from the person who created the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, video to grant publicvoice.ng full and unrestricted rights to the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, video, and that our exercise of such rights shall not constitute an infringement of any copyright, civil, personal or property right of any third party. If you are submitting a text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, video, you represent that you have full authority, permission and license from all copyright holders.
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing publicvoice.ng, shall have no obligation to publish or post your text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, video. For all videos published or posted upon the site, we reserve the right to remove the video at our discretion and we will give no refunds or compensation.
You hereby agree that you will indemnify publicvoice.ng, its officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses arising from any breach or alleged breach of any term, warranty or condition of this agreement, or from any claims of infringement or alleged infringement arising from your text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, video submission.
PROTECTING OTHER PEOPLE’S RIGHTS
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
a. Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
b. You will not take any action that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
c. We can remove any content or information if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies
d. If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your content when appropriate.
e. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the Site;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and an e-mail address;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The fastest way to get our team to review your request is to send us a copyright infringement notice from our support page